:US Tech Solution.Timings :
Night Shift (6:30 PM 3:30 AM)/(7.30 PM-4.30 AM)Cab
:- Company Paid Cab Facility (Pick & Drop)Meal
:- Company Paid Meal Facility (One time)Working Days
5 Days.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for Direct Clients in the US.
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for handling different types of Non-IT requirements.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
- The ideal candidate will be highly driven with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and must possess good attitude.
- Should have ability to deliver results in fast paced & metrics driven environment.
Experience: 2.00-4.00 Years
- Bachelors Degree has preferred however the combination of education and experience will also be considered