Are you open to listen, learn and build towards the OnePlus mission 'To empower the world through better technology'?
Are you someone who is willing to take responsibility and aware of the importance of introspection?
Are you in constant pursuit for better and Never Settle for anything less?
Are you willing to walked hand in hand with the OnePlus community and create a user experience that is truly beyond expectations and work with like-minded partners who share the vision of co-creating long-term success?
Join us to experience a fascinating career journey which is nothing less than the experience you have with our brand and products!
You just a few steps away, read more on the role and apply
- Communicate with the R&D department to resolve or track progress on submitted issues
- Analyse data and highlight top impact issues and trends from the data and push for a resolution
- Drive users to report more issues and submit more feedback by being active and visible on all communication channels with end users
- Recruitment and management of external trial personnel for mobiles as well as the issuance and recycling of trial mobiles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in QA /Testing /closed user group testing / Technical support on forums
- Experience working with users at Alpha/ Beta testing stage
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
- Passionate about all things technology, conversant with the smartphone ecosystem
- Aptitude for communicating technical issues to customers with broad expertise technical levels
- Ability to independently manage workflow