Job DescriptionLast Date 27 Mar 20
We are looking for VFX & 3D candidates.
1. Skills in Lighting, Rendering, Composting/ VFX and Editing.
2. Should be able to understand Animation, storytelling and character development.3. Expertise to understand the requirement of the episode and able to suggest some creative ideas.
4. Conceptualize, design and create special effects, including particle effects, dynamic simulations and shader effects.
5. The candidate will be required to display intermediate to advanced 3d skills, design skills, and comfort with front-end concepts, and Autodesk Maya, Photoshop, graphic design tools and packages, as well as comfort with print, and outdoor design concepts, and technicalities.
6. VFX artist: Should have knowledge about Autodesk Maya, Adobe CC, After effects Skill.
1. Qualification Requirements: Formal training in 3D design & Vfx- Comfort with print, prepress production, outdoor fabrication, etc.
2. Excellent organizational and planning skills 3. Attention to detail, ability to deliver in tight deadlines, ability to think out of the box, a keen eye for colour and aesthetics.
4. Fresher or experience both can apply.
Key Skills: 3D Animator, 3D Artist, 3DModeler, 3Ds Max, 3D Compositing, VFX, 3D Ray.
Office Time: 9 am to 6 pm