Role : Vice President Of Engineering
Budget : 100 LPA
Mode: Permanent .
Experience: Minimum 10
An incredibly rare opportunity for a VP - Engineering to join a well-funded Ed Tech start-up, that is already creating an impact on future generations.
The VP - Engineer will be leading, building and operating exciting products with a passionate team. We are looking for someone who has developed and deployed software with a strong focus on end user experience The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and delivering solutions with delightful consumer experiences, combined with ease of implementation/reliability
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best-practices in an engineering organization
- Strong technical aptitude and proven experience in architecture, design, and delivery of data-intensive applications
- Must have experience in micro-services architectures and web frameworks
- 5+ years of experience mentoring and leading teams
- The ability to envision the future engineering needs of the company .Plan and implement accordingly The creativity to do things differently Excellent logic and problem-solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Lead a culture of innovation and experimentation, support full software development lifecycle that incorporates the best of technology approaches and delivery methodologies.
- Leverage your technical depth as a former developer and architect to push your team towards a high standard of technical excellence, and achieve the organization's quality bar.
- Define objectives and track results for team members in a supportive, motivating, and fact-driven way. Proactively identify and resolve issues relating to people, product, tech, and process Skills:- Java/Ruby/Node.JS. Microservices, Technical Architecture, Team Management
Good to Have
● Minimum 5 Years of experience in startups
● Good startups which has seen scale (Million+ users) - Preferable
Years of Exp: 10 -15 yrs.
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech