Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Sep'20 and 9th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have an undergraduate degree in fine arts or a related field may be substituted with commensurate work experience of visual design and video editing
2. Must have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing, and web limitations
3. Must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
4. Must have a strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
5. Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills
6. Must have print and web design capabilities
The graphic designer/video editor is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company's creative products. It is very much a people-oriented job, involving the development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, animations, and infographics for video, print, and social media outlets.