· Creatively shoot and record videos, documentaries, or any other events
· Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto drives in preparation for inputting into the computer for editing & presentations
· editing files to put together the sequence of the video and deciding what's usable
· Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
· Effectively plan, upload and organize YouTube channels
· Discuss editing techniques with the management to improve a scene.
· Experience in handling live video mixture & professional camera for shooting live events.
· Work on filed
· Working on audio-video production, online video content
· Discovering and implementing new editing technologies and the industry's best practices to maximize efficiency
· Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
· Strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
· Dependable, appropriate work ethics, detail-oriented, self-motivated
· Various other work related to ongoing projects.
Skills & knowledge required:
· Adobe Premiere Pro
· Adobe Photoshop
· After Effects
· Should be able to edit still Image
· Basic Graphic designing
· DaVinci Resolve
· Live Video Mixture
Timing: 9 am to 6: 30 pm
Location: New Marine Lines - Churchgate
Exp: 0 to 1yrs
Fresher can apply.
Salary: As per experience