About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote literacy and empowerment. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency using contemporary HR and ICT. Supported by the likes of Microsoft, Google, Autodesk, the US and Gujarat government, Ford Foundation, etc., SPRAT values its human resources highly.
SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally-powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy at Matar, 35 km from Ahmedabad. SPRAT is an awarded NGO that uses contemporary management and information technologies. It is supported by Microsoft, Google, Autodesk, and inter alia.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include some of the following:
1. Making short videos, whiteboard, or animation films/presentations, educational content, and similar presentations on rationality, popular science, and a wide variety of burning current socio-cultural issues
2. Scripting, shooting, and editing videos on a range of social issues and preparing biopics of the humane achievers of Gujarat
3. Developing promotional and digital marketing material
4. Making video tutorials (short/animated) to teach basic Mathematics, Gujarati, English, or Hindi
Video EditingFinal Cut Pro3ds MaxPhotographyVideo Making
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 30th Jun'20 and 18th Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have storytelling skills to convey the message through a video on any given subject
2. Candidates having some experience of using video and editing equipment
3. Must have good time management skills
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Number of openings