About Aman Jain
Aman Jain is a passionate, highly energetic, and yet experienced talent development practitioner with experience in versatile training methodologies with a close on output, impact, and ROI. With more than a decade's experience in conceptualizing, designing, and delivering a variety of assessments and development centers, learning initiatives, their present practice as a human resource business partner and research work extensively revolve around digital engagement and learning experiences, learning analytics, gamification, and learning effectiveness. They have many international research publications to their credit in the field of millennial learning, gamification, and inter-generational learning.
The bold point around which the learning teams and learners gravitate, their infectious energy is hard to escape. It's not all about the numbers with Aman, in fact, a rare blend of their acute business sense and a deep understanding of human learning is what they always enthused about.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Plan, design, curate, record, and handle the post-production of a self-development based video series
2. Work on creative brainstorming & storyboarding
3. Create whiteboard videos
4. Record a series of 16 videos x 2 seasons of 2 courses and execute post-production with necessary animation
Equipment available: Tripod and mobile device (iPhone XS) + you are free to get your equipment (no extra rental/ allowance for the same will be provided).
Video EditingAdobe Premiere ProVideo MakingAnimationAudio EditingEnglish Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 26th Feb'21 and 2nd Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Don't apply if you are not ready to be in Bengaluru for the internship as this requires you to be here.
Number of openings