About SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited
We aspire to empower every micropreneur focus on business growth rather than spend hours, chasing customers for payment. SpiderG provides a digital solution to help businesses in collecting and disbursing payments on-time from a single platform. We take care of complete payments, reconciliation, record-keeping through our easy to use & efficient app. SpiderG also features smart dashboards and informative reports. Our target market is SMEs and startups in India.
SpiderG helps entrepreneurs send automated recurring invoices with a payment link. Receive online payments for invoices & make payments for salaries, reimbursements, and vendor bills. All accounts are reconciled in real-time with reports and dashboards.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working with graphic & web designers to design UI/UX layout, websites, presentations, templates, diagrams, and artifacts, brochures, flyers, collateral, etc.
2. Designing content for all digital marketing platforms such as social media platforms, websites, blog articles, and emails.
3. Maintaining and managing content through indexing, etc.
4. Providing support for solution management and pre-sales.
5. Reviewing and updating existing content to the latest formats.
6. Working with the marketing team to create stunning marketing materials.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 26th Sep'20 and 31st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have completed Bachelor/Master of Arts (preferably in PR/advertising/English).
2. Knowledge of design software like Photoshop, Illustrator (Premiere pro is a plus).
3. Updated with the latest trends in content design.
4. Ability to write research-oriented & original content related to the field concerned.
5. Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings