Designation: Visual Designer
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Provide Visually appealing graphic designs for websites
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Brainstorming creative ideas with project teams, developing visual concepts for approval, and collaborating with developers to successfully integrate their graphic designs
- Should have sense of colors, shapes, and typography fonts
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Refining the output of paint and hand-draw applications by using visual design software
- Understand, use and maintain design language provided by the organization
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- knowledge of media production and communication.
- knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
- knowledge of the fine arts.
- design skills and knowledge.
- the ability to come up with new ways of doing things.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
Qualification: BSc, BA , BBA , B.Tech
Job type: Full-time Job
Salary: 20000 to 40000