· Comprehend and resolve the Customers concerns/
requirements by gathering/recording an appropriate level of information to
determine the nature of the query/request and action required.
· Processing each call / mail / chat in accordance
with IL standards.
· Provide/take relevant information and update the
system/s accordingly. Where the query cannot be successfully concluded at the
first point of contact, provide the relevant functional area with a clear and
concise written/verbal summary of the situation and its priority. Provide the
Customer with a clear explanation of the action taken.
· Ensure complete participation and contribution
in organization/process level initiatives that may be implemented from time to
time to improve efficiency
· Ability to understand and handle irate customers.
· Smoothly operating telephone equipment,
automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies and all
·Maintain Superior quality service by following
. Convert inquiries into sales by answering
inbound telephone calls.
. Understanding multiple products and processes
. Influencing customers to buy or retain product
or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information .