Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Dec'20 and 14th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. The students willing to apply could also be fresher in college
2. Students applying must be able to contribute at least 24 hours per week
'Project Rajaswalaâ is a drive to share knowledge and spread awareness about the issues surrounding menstruation. It seeks to reach out to young girls via multiple platforms, providing them with a forum to learn about menstrual hygiene management and share their own experiences about menstrual taboos, choices, and practices. The project has been envisioned as a program including social media campaigns, webinar sessions, and distribution workshops. The internship is online as well as offline depending upon the location and work.