Samagra Foundation conducts various initiatives, events, causes, and projects for the development of various aspects of society and nature. A volunteer is the representative of the Samagra Foundation in his/her campus, city, district, and state.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Increasing awareness about Samagra Foundation and it's causes, initiatives, projects in your city, campus, district, state at the maximum possible level
2. Participating through contributing your time, skill, efforts, etc. at the utmost level and in a way which is convenient for you on the online basis
3. Reporting to the team regularly
4. Giving suggestions, improvements, feedback and actively being part of our team through various ways
5. Handling other related tasks
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 30th Sep'20 and 8th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
The internship will be starting after the lockdown period.