About ROHKSH FOUNDATION
Rohksh Foundation is a not-for-profit organization working in India, dedicated to the welfare of various communities. We help communities build better lives for themselves through grassroots programs that focus on healthcare, education, empowerment, entrepreneurship. We at Rohksh Foundation, believe that by giving people the tools to lead healthy, productive lives, we can help them lift themselves out of poverty. We do this through well planned and comprehensive projects in health, education, livelihoods, and disaster preparedness and response.
We are committed to reaching out and supporting these neglected individuals in their time of need. Children, elderly, homeless, daily wage earners, and front line health workers of the communities who are disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and the economic downfall. Together, we will overcome this pandemic by making sure that the most vulnerable among us are protected.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Help us getting permission for social work in the society
2. Help us in conducting COVID test in the society
3. Help us in creating awareness of our mission
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 8th Aug'20 and 12th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Flexible work hours
Note: Incentives will be given to the volunteers (T-shirt, sanitizer, face masks).
Number of openings