Roles and Responsibilities
· Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision.
· Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
· Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
· Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
· Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
· Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
· Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
· Prepare annual budget.
· Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
· Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
· Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
· Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.).
· Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
· Requirements and skills.
· Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager.
· Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
· Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
· Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
· Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
· Leadership skills and ability manage staff.
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
Founded in the year 1998, its name among the best service-based companies for years.