· Opportunity for a long-term career path that allows for exposure into all areas of the Global supply chain;
· Access to best in class resources, tools, trainings and technology
· Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world;
· What You Will Do (Job Description):
· Extract and gather data from multiple sources; conduct analysis of data with the goal of improving Supply Chain Operations.
· Follow the Project Management Module for every request & projects.
· Identify underperforming areas in the Supply Chain and suggests improvements, or resolutions to problems.
· Contribute to project work, and plan and implement/get involved in Supply Chain optimization projects across the globe.
· Assist with process analysis and documentation where required.
· Develop and implement dashboards & reports enable real-time monitoring of quality parameters.
· Plan and execute activities to verify data.
· Maintain associated SharePoint sites.
· Work in type 1 & type 2 savings projects functionally & cross-functionally to have broader learning scope and opportunities in future.
· Conduct meetings and calls with different stakeholders/sponsors/requestors
Minimum1-2 years’ experience as Business Analyst.
· Power BI & Advance Power BI
· Excellent Communication Skills (verbal &writing).
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Highly developed presentation skills.
· Demonstrable problem-solving aptitude and planning skills, with good attention to detail.
· Experience of working in office environment and ability to demonstrate multi-tasking skills, with workload prioritization.