Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
We’re looking for a smart web developer to support our Growth Marketing and Demand Generation efforts.
- Own the development of all new web pages from coding to testing and publishing
- Test existing web pages for broken links and errors
- Conduct timely audits for website speed enhancement and conversion optimization
- Work closely with the marketing team to devise better web conversion and marketing automation strategies
- Work with the content team to create new web pages for weekly blogs, podcast episodes and webinars etc.
- Create assets like emails and automation workflows on the content management system for regular marketing campaigns
- Monitor the replies to email marketing campaigns to be forwarded for automation
- Create dashboards to display marketing data and reports
- Regularly monitor the news on emails to be updated on the website
- Provide the necessary support to the rest of the teams with respect to web development and content marketing system
- Proven experience in developing user-friendly, highly converting websites
- Understanding of APIs and web integrations
- Good sense of visual design with focus on UI/UX
- Familiarity with content marketing and marketing automation tools like Hubspot
- Capability to own projects from start to finish with attention to details (MUST HAVE)
- Strong interest in learning and building a career in marketing automation
At Roambee, we’re all about being rebellious and yet responsible at the same time.
- Know more about our Responsible Rebels work culture : https://blog.roambee.com/supply-chain-technology/we-are-responsible-rebels
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Eligibility for ESOP incentives for performance
- Opportunity to advance your career
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level.
• This job is located in Mumbai, India. Candidate must be authorized to legally work in the country.
• Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.