1. creating website designs
2. producing sample sites
3. demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
4. keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
6. creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
7. digital retouching and image editing
8. working as part of a multidisciplinary team
1. A relevant diploma in the related field.
2. Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
4. Good understanding of content management systems.
5. Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
6. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
7. Excellent visual design skills.
8. Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
9. Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.