Job Title: Web Developer III
Experience: 4-7 years
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews.
- Track record delivering front-end software that is correct, stable, high performance, secure, and accessibility compliant.
- Skilled in developing rich web applications with HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js
- Skilled in developing rich mobile applications with React Native
- Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Thyme Leaf etc),UI Test Automation frameworks, MVC frameworks.
- Mobile application UI development, design and prototyping
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, MV*, Objects, Promises)
- Able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary e.g, command pattern, uni-directional data flow, two-way data binding
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
- Understands how to be efficient with resource usage (e.g., application impact on memory and CPU, caches appropriately, respectful of customer's devices, etc.)