Web Developer - Angular 2-10 (NOT JS)
Competitive salary plus bonus and options
We bring the best of the online shopping experience into physical stores with our Scan, Pay and Go journey. This gives the best of both worlds to shop and shopper.
Our technology allows in-store shoppers to use their phone to scan the barcode of any item in the store, receive enriched product information, pay directly in the app and simply walk out once payment is complete. For RFID enabled retailers, the act of paying automatically deactivates the security on each purchased item. For non-RFID enabled retailers, we use our Staff Dashboard powered by our risk engine for verification, which ensures security against theft.
We work with some of the worldâs largest retailers including names like Decathlon, Picwic Toys and Relay.
We're looking for a Frontend / Web Developer with Angular 2 plus ONLY. It's absolutely essential that you will have worked on high volume mobile and/or web apps within a fast-moving business, ideally ecommerce, deliveries etc.
Please note that we absolutely cannot consider Angular JS.
- Design and build advanced web applications keeping the exceptional user experience as a key priority
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, operations, and product staff) to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure accessibility, usability, and performance for our End Customer and Retailer staff facing web apps
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions, realizing own ideas and shaping your own way of working
- 4+ years work experience building web applications
- Experience with Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3),Semantic HTML, CSS pre-processor
- Familiarity with the DOM APIs
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Knowledge of GIT and working experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working
- Strong technologies and the latest stable versions
- Short build cycles using continuous integration and continuous deployment
- A product that makes our customersâ life easier