Tandemloop Technologies, an expanding startup in Bangalore, is looking for a candidate to join us in the strategic growth of the company. The individual will learn all the necessary skills, techniques and work closely with high-growth software, technology and mechanical industries across the country on high impact projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and Document complete Web-based Applications for our clients.
- Working closely with the Automation team members to provide value to the ongoing projects.
- Build small scale products that help you learn through your mistakes.
- Stick to a strict learning schedule which will enable you to gather all required information related to the vast Automation ecospace.
- Will have the opportunity to participate in and learn about the production side of the business including consultant and client meetings
- Will have the opportunity to participate in and learn about additional communications initiatives such as social media.
- BE in CS / EC / IT / Mechanical Engineering
- Basics of any Full-Stack Framework such as Angular and React
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience conducting research
- Interested in learning about market intelligence
- Very task-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking/problem-solving skills
These roles will be located in our Bangalore office in Nagarbhavi. Based on your level of interest and performance, you will be converted to an employee after the duration of your training period (3-6 months).
The pay will be INR 8,000 per month during Training. When converted to a permanent employee, the pay scale will be INR 16,000-20,000 per month.
About Tandemloop Technologies:
We are a new startup focused on providing Customized Applications for various Engineering Industries. We work on new technologies and new methodologies to reduce the time taken by industries to design standardized components.
Our core Domains includeCAD AutomationApplication DevelopmentWorkflow Automation