Experience: 1-3Years of relevant industry experience
CTC: Salary not a bar for the right candidate
· Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
· Database designing and maintenance.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
· Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
· Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
· Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
· Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
· Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
· Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
· Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
· Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHP/phpspec.
· Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and Bootstrap
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.