Job ID: 991846 | Amazon Dev Center India - Hyd
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· BS in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years of experience developing web-based user interfaces
· Demonstrated passion for user experience and improving usability
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Knowledge of AWS systems, configurations
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
· Self-directed and capable of quickly shipping code in a dynamic environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience translating design mockups, prototypes and user stories into working applications
· Understanding of web services technologies such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, JSON
· Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
· Experience in development best practices including Agile development, peer code reviews and unit testing.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.