Designation: Web Developer
Qualification:- Bachelor's degree in Web development or a related field
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- This opportunity is suited for a fast-paced, organized individual who is eager to learn the latest in web development technology.
- Planning and developing software solutions and web applications, supporting and maintaining a company's websites and digital products.
- The day-to-day work of the web developer highly depends on constantly evolving internet innovations.
- Candidate must have extreme attention to detail and work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Maintain and update department website content; create new pages for programs, create web graphics and layout content for presentation on the web.
- Work closely with our design teams to create engaging and user experience-focused websites and web applications
- Designing user interfaces and navigation menus.
- Testing web applications.
- Troubleshooting problems with performance or user experience
- Web Developer is in charge of ensuring websites look good and function properly.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code with extreme attention to detail in code and user experience
- Web developers collaborate with website and graphic designers, monitor website traffic, troubleshoot website problems when they arise, and update websites as necessary
- Integrating multimedia content onto a site.
- Experience with CSS animations Proficient with a design tool (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or another visual design tool)
- Familiarity with Git version control system Eager to learn new technologies
- A team player with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Having coding language skills, such as HTML, CSS, etc., is at the core of a web developer's role.
- Get ready for a UX Designer job by going through this UX Designer
- Constantly learning and improving
- Keeping up to date with the industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Having excellent problem-solving skills
- Confidence to achieve, and a can-do attitude toward any challenge are important software developer competencies, which make that developer a valued resource in any organization
- A logical approach to work.
- The ability to explain technical matters clearly.
- Computer literacy
- Being able to manage time and prioritize
- Understanding UX
- Communicating well with others
- Capture feedback easily