the web site Infrastructure which includes the Content Management System (CMS),web site hosting on the cloud and any third-party applications that are linked
to the web site. The web administrator is the custodian of the CMS.
· Coordinate with third-party agencies to
provide technical support for the web site infrastructure- CMS and hosting
· Identify, standardize, and communicate levels
of access and security
Update webpages to add content
or tweak the layout. Content is in the form of text, images, graphics, videos
and rich media
· Inform web site users of problems, problem
resolutions or application changes and updates
· Ensure that landing pages are
‘performance-ready’ for marketing campaigns and SEO
· Perform user testing or usage analyses to
determine web site's effectiveness or usability
· Develop web site performance metrics
· Back up or modify applications and related
data to provide for disaster recovery.
· Convert design to html for emailers
· Distribution of emailers to various emailing
have experience in:
· In maintaining open source CMS websites.
Wordpress experience would be preferred.
Building responsive HTML pages for
websites using CSS and Java Script.
of email marketing tools
Experience: 2-4 years