About ContentCraft Education And Entertainment Private Limited
ContentCraft, is a 360 degree strategic CSR consulting and authentic advocacy organization.
We provide a complete range of solutions for social sector (CSR) management, image building & reputation management, research & development, innovation cell creation, corporate communications, public affairs, and crisis management services, creatively incorporating the latest trends and customer requirements.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle coding, designing, web designing
2. Work on the layout of the website as per company specifications
3. Maintain the software documentation
4. Maintain and expand/enhance the built website
5. Create the UI/UX
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Aug'20 and 29th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. .net & Web Development Course Mandatory.
Certificate Letter of recommendation 5 days a week
Number of openings
1 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internshiphttps://internshala.com/internship/detail/web-development-internship-in-delhi-at-contentcraft-education-and-entertainment-private-limited1598418276