Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Dec'20 and 22nd Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
2. The position requires constant communication with colleagues, hence the candidate must have good communication skills
3. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
5. Must have deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with web services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
6. Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to e-commerce applications
8. Must have web programming skills, e-commerce, teamwork, verbal communication skills
9. Must know cross-browser compatibility, web user interface design (UI),security principles, object-oriented design, web services (REST/SOAP),multimedia content development, and APIs
The intern will get regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.