Crafted with a complete understanding of the Indian Kitchen and using premium quality stainless steel. Vinod's products are designed and constructed with our full understanding of the product use. Our design process draws on decades of experience in providing kitchenware that is both durable and elegant. Sculpted from the most flawless stainless steel available, the design and manufacture of our products represent the very finest expression of our commitment to excellence. Our strength lies in our people. More than 500 employees, 12 well-qualified engineers, 30 staff, and 12 involved in research and development, We can boost one of the Largest strengths in the Industry. Our laboratory is the envy of our competitors. Our more than 60 sales support staff help in servicing the end retailers, who number more than 500 across the length and breadth of the country. Pleasing customers is our livelihood and our vocation.
Were looking for a website management intern who is a quick learner and can quickly manage the back-end and front-end of the website. Experience in designing and implementing website features and functionality and architecture would be an advantage.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on website catalog management
2. Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
3. Work to improve the user experience of the website regularly
4. Work on keeping up to date with the industry best practice and monitor competitors website
5. Manage and optimize content publishing on the website
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Nov'20 and 24th Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Freshers can apply
2. Any graduate with any specialization can apply
3. Must have good communication skills