Wordpress Developer (Night Shift)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our Marketing team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including installing, customization of, and managing WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the project.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.WordPress Developer Duties And Responsibilities
- Meeting with internal employees to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training as needed.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website WordPress Developer requirements
This role will require working in US Time Zone. Please apply only if willing to work in permanent night shifts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.