About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency using contemporary HR and ICT. Supported by the likes of Microsoft, Google, Autodesk, the US and Gujarat government, Ford Foundation, etc., SPRAT values its human resources highly.
SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally-powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy at Matar, 35 km from Ahmedabad. SPRAT is an awarded NGO that uses contemporary management and information technologies. It is supported by Microsoft, Google, Autodesk, and inter alia.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing, programming, and developing our organization's portals using WordPress with its themes and plugins
2. Working on customizing plugins and scripts using PHP and HTML following MVC protocols
3. Working on identifying, acquiring, and installing libraries, plugins, themes, etc.
4. Working on integrating it with MySQL
PHPMySQLHTMLCSSMS-OfficeWordPressEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 29th Jul'20 and 5th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidate available for a longer duration would be preferred
2. Candidate must be proficient with WordPress, themes, plugins, core PHP, and HTML
3. Candidate having knowledge of MySQL database management would be preferred
4. Candidate having a good command over English and possessing some experience in WordPress would be preferred
5. Candidate must be used to hard work and long hours in a good-humored and stimulating learning environment
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum
Number of openings