Your Knowledge & Expertise Required
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the client's business requirements, identify the most appropriate integration approach and capture accurate integration requirements.
- Translate the client's requirements into a detailed design that fully leverages the Workday integration toolset
- Apply integration expertise and technical skills to build complex integrations
- Supported by an Integration Lead or working independently on smaller projects, play and active role in the delivery of a defined set of integrations that meet the client's business requirements
- Share knowledge of the Workday integration platform with the client to monitor and support the ongoing production change requests and issues
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XSLT, Java, Query Language) and the Workday integration platform is preferred,
- Use excellent oral and written communications skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels and build productive working relationships,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change,
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or other relevant field of study,
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.Disclaimer
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.