At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Workplace Collaboration SME, you are responsible to provide technical support with high degree of Customer Happiness by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Provide technical leadership to Customer, IBM Account team and Internal Delivery team
- Lead all Major Incidents in Customer Collaboration environment and provide timely resolution
- Perform periodic analysis and assessment to identify improvement areas in customer Collaboration environment and propose corrective measures and implement solutions as required.
- Participate and lead technical discussions with customer prepare implementation plan to achieve customer IT goals for Collaboration environment.
- Drive Complex RFS activities and implement technical solutions as approved by customer that includes remediation before the migration, Migration to Office 365 or fresh new set-up of a collaboration environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have technical leadership skills
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Deep Analytical / Assessment Skills
- Expert level skills in collaboration technologies Eg: Major workloads within Office 365 Suite across various licenses and its on-premise components like Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, Lync and similar Collaboration products like Yammer, CISCO WebEx, CISCO Jabber,
- Expert level knowledge of On-Premise Active Directory or Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Security Products like Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)
- Knowledge of Scripting (Eg: PowerShell)
- Ability to implement simple to complex technical solutions with migration capabilities (Collaboration technologies)
- Knowledge of migration tools like “Quest”, “Binary Tree” etc
- Good Knowledge of Windows Server Administration
- Ability to communicate effectively
About Business Unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.