Since our inception in Masdar City in Abu Dhabi, Indkarta has been wholly focused on building a strategic network with universities, schools, and corporations building sustainable products and innovative academic practices. What's in a name? Indkarta is a combination of 'Ind' which stands for industry/corporations, and 'Karta' which is from old Japanese for 'prosperous, flourishing' or 'ordered, peaceful'. We strive to bring sustainability via corporate social responsibility and educational projects in academic institutions.
We now specialize in building innovative sustainable products and share this knowledge in workshops with schools, universities, corporations, and government agencies. While we do this, we keep updating our collaboration database with every entity we come in contact with and look to use this to build a gap analysis.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Feb'21 and 3rd Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have a high fitness level and endurance
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 4 to 5 Lac/annum
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 1000 per trip).