As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an Architect, you are responsible for implementing SAP Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP) on High Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA). As SAP ABAP on HANA Practitioner, you will possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT),Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption. Responsibilities:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Develop and implement SAP security policies, processes, architecture, training, and communications. This function includes identifying and implementing security solutions and actively remediating vulnerabilities with existing solutions.
- Responsible for working with the solution architects and the business process owners to translate business requirements into SAP security design.
- Analyze and understand the risks associated with application security exposures and provide solutions to eliminate or reduce these exposures.
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of Hana Security for SAP.
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Responsible to provide high level designs and quick solutions for GAPâs. Need to come out with SAP development options for resolving the GAPâs and providing development efforts including complexity of the effort and estimates
- You will be coordinating with offshore and remote teams for Technical specification, coding, unit testing and integration work.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Total of 12+ Years of SAP functional experience
- Minimum of 4+ years specializing in design and configuration of SAP Security Hana modules and SAP Security across various applications including but not limited to S/4 Hana.
- Proficient to design, develop and maintain the companyâs SAP user management and security architecture across SAP environments. This includes hands-on role design and build across a number of complex SAP applications and databases. Primary applications are S/4 HANA, GRC, BW, MDG, TM, GTS, and Fiori.
- Demonstrable understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, and SAP user and role management tools
- Experience with one or more of the following application components - C/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP MGD, IBP, Ariba, and SuccessFactors.
- Solid understanding of SAP Cloud Security
- Proven work experience in Hana would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge in HANA database role configuration and user administration
- Future-focused and willingness to embrace new SAP technologies
- Familiar with an international and multi-cultural environment
- In-depth experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support
- Ability to create requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes