Only females with 2-8 years of experience with minimum 02 years of experience into sales/ Business development/ new client acquisition.
Person should be open to travel within the state.
● Achieve monthly/yearly Recruitment targets assigned to him/her
● Develop new leaders and pursue that each leader assigned to his/her
account is developed through the path to success and the Success Plan
● Act as an expert advisor/partner in the Business who can guide,
establish and evaluate the leaders associated with his/her branches.
● Provide Ideas to directors/ leaders to develop their business further, by
sharing best practices, which could Improve Sales, recruitment and
productivity of the file count
● Required to be on the field as and when required to conduct meetings and
trainings with their Key Accounts.
● Drive business in Key Outstation cities
● Responsible for driving Youth Club in the branch
● Project Management, Data Analysis, Action Plan & Execution of various