With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worldu2019s biggest brandsu2014and we have fun doing it. Now, weu2019re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of AM, Record to Report
In this role, you will be responsible to review to complete Balance Sheet reconciliations as per agreed timelines with accuracy as defined, Perform Fixed Assets, Intercompany, Period End Close Accounting including Journals. Training the accounting team and work closely with the team to resolve any issues and customer concerns when required while driving to complete the results with quality standards and timelines. Are you the one we are looking for?Responsibilities
- To ensure BS reconciliations are delivered within agreed timelines accurately and adequate inputs are provided based on research on the open items.
- Drive teams to take special initiatives to clear open items.
- Identify and train teams to meet the KPIs
- Responsible for meeting the deliverables agreed in SLA
- Publish Operation Dashboard & KPI at regular intervals
- Effectively driving the changes while redesigning and implementing controls to the changing landscape to meet compliance requirements
- Understand client requirements/expectations and align teams accordingly
- Drive continuous improvement to improve process capability
- Maintain effective communication with partners
- Foresee issues/attritions in processes and teams and take-up
- Experience leading teams or functional team members and able to sequence and oversee tasking to efficiently deliver to an established plan and budget
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant
- Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate or MBA in Finance
- Relevant experience in Record to Report Process
- Experience in Blackline tool and ERP environment (preferably SAP)
- Strong accounting/finance background with general accounting knowledge
- Experience in Reconciliations, Inter-company, Fixed asset and Month End Close
- Having worked in a fast-paced work environment handling multifunctional partners with parallel priorities