· Custom Clearance, Freight Management, Import & Export Operations, Coordination with shipping line
· EXIM related Banking activites
· In depth knowledge about DGFT Exim policies, EPCG scheme, various export/ imports schemes &related incentive as applicable.
Total Experience (in years)
Experience specific to Profile (in years)
Minimum 1-2 years in Aquaculture industry preffered
(Functional & Behavioural)
· Strong negotiating skills and excellent understanding of EXIMprocedures.
· Working knowledge of banking/ document negotiation and working on international logistics platform.
· Candidate must be exposed to exports/ imports of sea-food,frozen foods in refrigerated containers
· Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and accountability;
· Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships along with the ability to communicate effectively within all levels in the organization and across all business locations & External EXIMrelated organisation
· Lead a team of 5- 6 members
· Excellent verbal communication and written communication including the ability to produce clear presentations and reports
Profile Specific Other Requirements
(Age/Gender/ Sector/ Travelling frequency etc.)
· Male candidates
· Aquaculture ,Manufacturing Industry
· Travelling to EXIM related organisation as as per need
TeamLease Services established in 2002, is one of India's leading human resource service companies in the organized segment. A Fortune 500 company listed on both NSE & BSE markets, with eight offices and 1400 clients across the country. The company at present has about 100,000+ live associates/ trainees spread across the country and have till date given employment to 1.5+ million people with an aim to hire millions more.