Position: Bench Sales Recruiter
Experience Required: 1-4 Years
Location of Posting: Hyderabad (Madhapur)
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Minimum Qualification: Graduation
The job involves managing and marketing IT consultants to Tier 1 / SI / End clients. The selected candidate will be involved in marketing our bench candidates to clients apart from managing relationships with candidates.
- Have 1+ Years of Proven Experience in Bench sales in the US IT Staffing and Consulting Industry.
- Have excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
- Well Experienced in handling the Full Cycle of Bench Sales Recruitment. i.e., from sourcing Job requirements from Prime Vendors, Vendors, Clients, etc, to submitting the Bench Consultants, negotiating the best rates, following up on Interview Schedules & Placing the Consultants at best deals.
- Experience in working with OPT/CPT, H1B, EAD, Green Card & US citizens.
- Knowledge of Employment Type w2, Corp to Corp, 1099.
- Regular interaction and Follow-up with bench Consultants and identifying their needs and getting them into projects accordingly.
- Ability to do H1 Transfers.
- Experienced with End-to-End cycle of sales from submitting Profiles, Rate Negotiations, and Follow Up.
- Knowledge of Job Portals like Dice, Monster, and CareerBuilder, and social media Platforms.
- Able to Handle and Turn H1 B Transfers and Referrals on to our W2 Consultants.
- Must be independent and a self-starter and have high risk-taking capabilities.
- Must deal patiently with the consultants and keep updated them on daily basis regarding the marketing.
- Must be prompt in responding on time to consultants, Vendors, and Clients.
- Coordinate with the internal recruiting team for any new client or Vendor requirements.
- Update and maintain every month reports of Interviews scheduled and placements done
Role: Bench Sales Recruiter
Industry Type :IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Role
Education UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization