Designation: Biomedical Engineer
Qualification:- B.Tech/M. Tech in Biomedical Engineering
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- As a Biomedical Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting patients by developing biomedical equipment based on the specifications.
- Providing training to the clinicians and other personnel on how to use the equipment.
- Conducting various tests on devices and equipment.
- Designing, testing and implementing new medical procedures, such as computer-aided surgery and tissue engineering.
- Liaising with medical, engineering and scientific staff.
- You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining the equipment on a regular basis
- Setting up the biomedical equipment.
- Their main goal is to improve the quality and effectiveness of patient care by creating medical devices, instruments, and software to run biomedical equipment, that improve the quality of life as well as the functioning of the medical industry.
- We are looking for an inventive Biomedical Engineer to join our team, in order to develop pioneering biomedical technology.
- Planning and developing biomedical equipment.
- Biomedical engineers innovate and design technological solutions for the medical industry.
- Your responsibilities will include working closely with professionals such as life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists to research the engineering aspects of biological systems.
- Designing, developing, testing and modifying products, equipment and devices.
- Your expertise in both engineering and biology will enable you to develop technological solutions to complex medical problems.
- To be successful as a Biomedical Engineer you must be able to develop advanced healthcare technology and be able to advise others on how to use the technology effectively.
- Training staff to use equipment safely
- Design equipment and devices, such as artificial internal organs, replacements for body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems. Install, maintain, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical devices.
- The creative and technical ability to turn designs into products.
- The ability to empathize with patients.
- Communication and teamworking skills.
- Careful measurement and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Must assess the needs of patients and customers prior to designing products.
- Communication skills
- Math skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A good eye for design.