A telesales executive is required to interact with customers for the most part .
so good communication skills are a must.
He/she must be able to plan the number of fresh/follow-up calls
he/she has to make appointments with the clients.
The job also requires good selling and persuading skills and also a thorough understanding of the company's offerings. The major skills and competencies that employers look for are:
· Good spoken and written language skills.
· Ability to plan and execute.
· Ability to persuade and negotiate.
· Ability to work under stress.
· Ability to work as a team.