Branch Service Coordinator
Position Reports to:
Branch Manager – Sales
Job Description/ Role:
The main job profile and KPI of this role is to ensure to create service network in assign area and ensure service delivery as per customer’s needs and expectations hence responsible to create sufficient network in assigned areas and to ensure satisfactory services to the customers.
● Monitor ASP activities in all service parameters i.e. create service network, ASP management & Trade satisfaction.
● Implementing the service policies at network’s end as per CSOG.
● Monitoring performance of each ASP on TAT, MSL & Quality service in all parameters.
● Customer field audit and closed call data audit.
● Ensure no repeat calls and increase productive calls.
● Escalation management, analysis and preventive action.
● Prioritize and personal response to escalation of Social Media i.e Twitter, Facebook, ORM and consumer cases.
● ASP Hygiene Audit and complete Inventory audit half yearly.
● Audit of DMSN warranty consumed spares and scrapping at ASP level.
● Top 10 fast Moving spares audit in every visit.
● Ensure trade satisfaction, in terms of service support through ASP network.
● Ensuring less defective at trade and CFAs.
● Arrange immediate resolution to the customer complaints.
● Ensuring availability of spares at all network places.
● Ensuring timely indents for spares from network.
● Ensuring timely dispatches of monthly claims to HO.
● Ensuring timely dispatches of damage material to Factory.
● To ensure service networks, accounts reconciliation twice a year.
● Appointment of network wherever required as per market need.
● To follow the process for appointment and closure of network
● Knowledge of network / supplier and ASP management
● Dealer / distributor management
● Skills to prevent customer escalation
● Product knowledge
● Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
● Proficiency in English
● Delivering Excellence
● Building Relationships
● Cognitive Ability
Location(s) of Job:
1. Bhuj or Gandhidham
Minimum 6 months
1 to 3-year Experience in Service at Supervisory level.
BE / Diploma in Engineering
A Personal Vehicle is a Must requirement.