Business development trainee/ Business development associate
Designation: Business development associate (This is a contractual employment with “TeamLease')
Reporting to: Business Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Represent the BOI and AXA Investment managers for the mutual fund product. Maintain and build relationship with the customers of the branch.
- Understand the, products, market scenario and suggest investment options based on the client profiling.
- Manage 4-6 branches of Bank of India
- Manage walk-in clients as well as follow up with leads
- Assist the Marketing Officer of BOI to complete the KYC for BOI AXA MF customers
- Provide insights about the clientele of the branch to determine business potential.
Qualification & Skillsets:
- Minimum qualification - Graduate (any stream)
- NISM Certified preferred
- Good Spoken & written English.
- Good Mannerism & Etiquettes, Presentable
- Understanding of the local language (E.g.: Maharashtra – Marathi, Karnataka – Kannada; etc.)
- Better if has a private transport
- Portraits’ Selling Skills – Skills to convert prospects to clients by closing initial sale and getting ongoing sales.
Industry: Mutual Funds / Insurance/ Banking
Job Locations: Baroda / Lucknow / Chandigarh
- Go Getter Attitude – Hunger to Perform and Grow.
- Relationship Guy - Should be able to build and maintain relationships naturally – extroverted, has a habit of meeting new people and build relationships.
- Ethical - No Rebating (or passing back commissions to investors) approach, Transparent and Open Client Relationships.
- Integrity and Honesty – High Levels of Both.
Who can apply: Graduates / MBA’s, Candidates with minimum 1-2 years of experience from – Mutual Funds / Banking sales.
Salary & Benefits offered:
- INR. 2.20 to 3.20 Lacs (for the right candidate)
- Incentives (based on targets)
- Mobile Reimbursement, Local Conveyance, Internet allowance
- Medical Insurance
Gender: Males preferred