This opportunity is with the Indian School of Robotics as a Learning & development intern. We welcome women who are willing to restart their careers. The primary role is to increase penetration of ISR products & services.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Take ISR products & services to end customers at the earliest
2. Maintain contacts with existing customers as well as establish contacts with potential customers
3. Create more awareness about ISR and let customers know about the buying point for ISR
4. Gather information about potential customers, competition as well as track the environmental factors & share the same with ISR
5. Sell ISR products & services to generate revenue & as well as recurring income for yourself
On successful completion of the internship, you will be offered a role as a Learning & development partner.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 6th Sep'20 and 11th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 15% of Revenue that you make or deliver.