About Union Living
A network of design, high-quality student accommodations, Union Living is establishing a network of student accommodations. With fully furnished rooms and communal spaces accommodating student needs which have been researched in-depth, our aim is to localize student residences varying from different colleges, the short-term focus being the Navi Mumbai market. The ideal notion is to render the best service at a cheaper price.
About the Program
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Meeting up with heads societies, student clubs, and asking for their help in sharing info about Campus to their networks (Content to share will be provided by us)
2. Posting blurbs on social media groups that students are on that you can access (FB, Whatsapp etc.)
3. Posting flyers and managing occasional events across campus
4. Educating students about Union's services across campus
5. Converting potential leads into active users of Union
1. Top performers will receive regular founder mentorship
2. Skills you are most likely to learn on the job are- Digital Marketing, Sales, Public Relations, Design & Graphics, Events Management, Public Speaking
Social Media MarketingDigital Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 16th Jun'20 and 31st Jul'20
2. are available for duration of 6 months
3. are from Thane, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities
4. have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
1. Commission for the converted leads. Earn 15K on converting 15 students
2. Students will be rewarded with a commission post sufficing al the above-mentioned responsibilities and for converting leads sales
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Apply if you:
1. Are a Social Bee- enjoy social communications and have a commendable outreach across campus.
2. Have relevant skills and interests.
3. Want to help outstation millennials with a better standard of living at a reasonable price.
Number of openings
20 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship