Roles and responsibilities for Counselor:
· Identifying the skills, interests and career goals of the students
· Counsel students regarding digital Marketing Training programs issues
such class scheduling, study habits, and career planning etc.
· Face to Face or online demo Counseling of Candidates for Admissions and Follow-up
with candidates for registration· Taking inquiries over phone
· Coordinating the placement activities· To prepare students for interview and maximize the placements. Requirements:
· Graduated in any specialization.
· 1-2 Years of experience
· Pleasing personality with Good Communication & presentation skills
· A patient listener with Excellent Communication skills.
· Ability to empathize with PUC students
· Willingness to work on-call
· Experience writing assessments and reports to monitor with PUC
students and placement