Executive/Senior Executive - Customer Relations
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Shift: Day (General)
- Attending clients- enquiries and providing the required information / process to the clients in a professional way and in effective way to get the orders and thereby the satisfaction of clients
- Updating the client on the status of the order and sharing relevant reports in a set frequent manner.
- Should be updated with the recent process changes in the operational level and alert the clients for the upcoming cases.
- Handling escalations to certain level and to escalate to the respective person, when the order is not moving in the right direction.
- Sensitization of the client requirements and accordingly prioritize the activities
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and clients for a smooth client relationship
- Graduate with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to speak fluent English with a neutral accent and no MTI.
- Proficiency in using Internet and MS office tools.
- Should be good at updations and follow-up.
- Should have logical thinking.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be able to interact with clients in a professional and in diplomatic manner.