Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Monitor outstanding payments on a daily basis.
2. Identify outstanding payment receivables.
3. Investigate historical data for debts and bills.
4. Take actions in order to encourage timely payments.
5. Resolve customer credit issues.
6. Make telephone Contact to customer and discuss their overdue payments.
7. Continue follow ups via mail, phone for overdue payments.
8. Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress.
9. Streamline the Payment Collection Process.