1. Post Name: Controller of Examinations
2. Eligibility Qualifications & experience:
(a) Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
(b) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic level 1 and above or with 08 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor alongwith in educational administration, OR
3. Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other Institutions of higher education, OR
4. 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
5. Desirable: 5 years experience of examination system in a University or Board.
6. Mode of Recruitment: The tenure appointment of 05 years with extendable basis on good performance shall be made either through direct recruitment or on deputation basis or on intra university transfer basis.
7. Salary: PB-4 with GP of Rs. 37400 - 67000 with GP of Rs.10,000/- (Pay Level:14)
Preferably below 55 years.