Role: IBM WebSphere DataPower Lead
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in DataPower
• Strong understanding of SOA ESB concepts
• Should understand end to end architecture and should be able to provide the solutions using DataPower for the integration use cases.
• Experience in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting services using XML Technologies(XSLT, XPath) and IBM WebSphere DataPower XI52 and XG45.
• Experience with SOAP and/or REST-based Web services with emphasis on Security, including familiarity of SSL/TLS, Digital Signatures, WS-Security and federated security
• Experience in developing deployment polices and it’s usage during deployment. Should understand SOMA scripting. Ant/Shell script knowledge is plus
• Experience with implementing AAA in DataPower
• Hands on experience with XSLT, XSD and WSDLs development
• Experience working with various IBM WebSphere DataPower XI52 services such as XML Firewall, Web service proxy, and Multi-Protocol Gateway.
• Strong understanding configuration management concepts and tools like TFS
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Should have experience in working with onshore-offshore model. Onsite working experience is plus
• Good to have fair understanding on Agile project execution