• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Announcing clients as necessary.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments.
• 10+2 or Higher with Diploma in hospitality or Aviation.
• Consistent, professional dress and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.